Athlete’s Recommended ages: 6 – 12 years old
Our Summer Camp program is for kids who want to experience golf in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our goal is to create an environment where our camper’s will build life-long skills of the game, develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty, while being introduced to the game of golf in a comfortable environment.
Our camper’s will be introduced to the basic swing fundamentals: including grip, posture, ball position, alignment and stroke. Not only will camper’s learn how to hit long drives and straight iron shots, they will be introduced to the fundamentals of putting, chipping and sand shots. Camper’s will learn how to create power, control ball flight, learn swing angles with the help of baseball bats, tennis balls, soccer balls, hula hoops and of course: golf clubs.
At TOUR Performance Golf Academy we believe in order to develop motor skills we need our athlete’s to follow our four step process:
1)Understanding Cause & Effect
2) Supervised Training/Feedback
3) Transfer Training
Along with our four-step process; building athleticism is extremely important in developing golf skills. We introduce balance, agility and mobility exercises to build strong foundations for future development. Our camper’s will be provided with a full evaluation to help them succeed and grow as a junior golfer.
At the beginning of each week camp students will be grouped initially by age. Academy professionals may make changes throughout the week based on golf ability and skill progression.
Please note itinerary and menu is subject to change. Piper’s Heath will provide vegetarian and allergy conscious options when necessary.
||June 24th – 28th
||July 1st – 5th
||July 8th – 12th
||July 15th – 19th
||July 22nd – 26th
||July 29th – 2nd
||August 5th – 9th
||August 12th – 16th
||August 19th – 23rd
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Access to Piper’s Heath Golf Course (Junior Green Fee 50% off)
- Coaching Sessions (160 minutes per day)
- Physical activity Sessions (60 minutes per day)
- Skill Testing Sessions (120 minutes per day)
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Weekly Report Card
- Invitation to – Junior League, Beginner, New Competitor, or Elite Competitor Program based on Evaluation
- Healthy Lunches provided each day (vegetarian and allergy conscious options when necessary.)
- Please bring your own golf clubs (putter & a driver/iron at minimum will suffice!)
- Wear comfortable clothing (t-shirt, shorts, running shoes) and dress for the weather
- Bring a small backpack with snacks and extra drinks
- Pack any necessary medications
- Drop off between 8:45am and 9:00am in the south-end parking lot
- Pick up at 4:00pm in the south-end parking lot
- Please remind your instructor of any allergies or medical issues on the first day
- No make up dates or partial refunds. In the event of inclement weather we will move indoors as required.
- Recommended ages 6 – 12 years old.
Please contact Colin Carroll: email@example.com or call 905.864.1025 ext.1
Sean Burke: firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.831.9389