Athlete’s Recommended ages: 8 – 18years old
Our Junior League Program is for athletes who want to experience the golf course in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our goal is to create an environment where our athlete’s will build life-long skills of the game, develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty, while being introduced to the game of golf in a COMFORTABLE environment. Our athlete’s will be introduced to the rules of golf and basic golf etiquette, while learning how to keep score if they choose too.
Parents are encouraged to caddie for their child (aged 8 -11 years old) while they’re golfing on the course. This is a great bonding experience for both the parent and child. Golf is a lifelong game that builds strong relationships.
Program Dates: June 1,2018 – August 30,2018
On-Course: 10 Sessions (2 hours)
Time: 4:00PM – 6:30PM
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Access to Piper’s Heath Golf Course (Junior Twilight Membership – $650.00 +HST)
- On-Course Sessions (120 minutes)
- Warm-up Sessions (30 minutes)
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Discount if Signed-up for Beginner, New Competitor, or Elite Competitor Program ($499.99)
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp *2018-2019*
$599.99 + HST
“NEW” Junior Twilight Membership + Junior Golf League
- Monday and Tuesday use of the practice facility or PLAY ANYTIME!
- Wednesday – Sunday play after 4:00pm (Spring), after 5:00pm (Summer)
- Warm-up range balls
- Junior League (10 weeks – Saturday’s 4:00-6:30pm)
$999.99 + HST