Our Elite Competitor Program is structured to enhance a competitive environment, while continuing to develop fundamental golf skills and building powerful athletic movements.
Our goal is to develop our athlete’s to compete at a LOCAL, PROVINCIAL and NATIONAL LEVEL.
Our athlete’s will be tested in HIGH PRESSURE environments, while developing skills and techniques to cope with all different situations. Developing course management strategies, mental awareness and breathing techniques to execute in competitive environments. Personalized Development Plan will be created for each athlete to track progress, practice, statistics and goals.
Program Dates: May 1,2018 – September 30,2018
Group Coaching: 5 Sessions (2 hours) TRAIN YOUR GAME
On-Course Coaching: 5 Sessions (2 hours)
Individual Coaching: 20 Sessions (1 hour)
Day: Arranged directly with Sean Burke
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Access to Piper’s Heath Golf Course (50% OFF for all Juniors, accompanied by an adult)
- Group Practice Sessions (120 minutes)
- On-Course Coaching (120 minutes)
- Private Coaching Sessions (60 minutes)
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- TRAIN YOUR GAME (Profile Access)
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Tournament Consulting (Pre-tournament prep/Post-tournament analysis)
- TPI Assessment
- Personalized Development Plan
- Access to TP Golf Academy Classroom Platform
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp *2018-2019*
$2,499.99 + HST