Our Summer Camp program is for kids who want to experience golf in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our goal is to create an environment where our camper’s will build life-long skills of the game, develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty, while being introduced to the game of golf in a comfortable environment. TOUR Performance Golf Academy offers one of the best summer golf camps for juniors in Ontario.
Program Specifics: (Level 1)
Athlete’s Recommended ages: 6 – 12 years old
Our camper’s will be introduced to the basic swing fundamentals: including grip, posture, ball position, alignment and stroke. Not only will camper’s learn how to hit long drives and straight iron shots, they will be introduced to the fundamentals of putting, chipping and sand shots. Camper’s will learn how to create power, control ball flight, learn swing angles with the help of baseball bats, tennis balls, soccer balls, hula hoops and of course: golf clubs.
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Coaching Sessions (160 minutes per day)
- Physical activity Sessions (60 minutes per day)
- Skill Testing Sessions (120 minutes per day)
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Weekly Report Card
- Invitation to – Junior League, Beginner, New Competitor, or Elite Competitor Program based on Evaluation
- Healthy Lunches provided each day (vegetarian and allergy conscious options when necessary.)
Please contact Colin Carroll: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905.864.1025 ext.1
Sean Burke: email@example.com or 416.831.9389