Athlete’s Recommended ages: 10 – 14 years old
Our New Competitor Program is structured to introduce a competitive experience and expose the athlete to the competitive environment. Our goal is to develop fundamental golf skills and building powerful athletic movements to ensure our athlete’s have the optimal chance of performing at the highest level.
Our goal is to create an environment where our athlete’s will build life-long skills of the game and develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our athlete’s will be introduced to game like situations in a competitive environment, while developing skills and techniques to cope with the stressors of one day competing at the highest level. The goal of this program is to prepare the athlete to compete at a LOCAL, PROVINCIAL and NATIONAL LEVEL.
Program Dates: May 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021
Group Coaching: 20 sessions (Skill building and competitive games)
Individual Coaching: 10 Sessions (1 hour)
Day: Arranged directly with Sean Burke
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Coaching at Piper’s Heath Golf Course & Modern Golf
- Group Practice Sessions (60 minutes)
- Private Coaching Sessions (60 minutes)
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- Trackman Combine Testing
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Tournament Consulting (Pre-tournament prep/Post-tournament analysis)
- Personalized Development Plan
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp
Email/Call to inquire about pricing.
PGA of Canada