Learn to Compete Program (U10)
Athlete’s Recommended ages: 8 – 10 years old
Our Learn to Compete Program is structured to introduce golf in a competitive environment, while continuing to develop fundamental golf skills and building powerful athletic movements.
Our goal is to create an environment where our athlete’s will build life-long skills of the game and develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our athlete’s will be introduced to the competitive side of golf in a COMFORTABLE environment, while learning how to develop the necessary skills to play competitive golf.
Program Dates: May 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021
Group Coaching: 20 Sessions (1 hour)
Individual Coaching: 5 Sessions (1 hour)
Day: Arranged directly with Sean Burke
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Coaching at Piper’s Heath Golf Course
- Group Practice Sessions (60 minutes)
- Private Coaching Sessions (60 minutes)
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Personalized Development Plan
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp
PGA of Canada