TOUR Performance Team
Our TOUR Performance Junior Program (All Ages) is for athletes who have a passion for the game of golf and want to explore and learn how to compete at a collegiate level. We exposes our athlete’s to an Intense Training environment, while developing skills and techniques to cope with the stressors of competing at the highest level. We expose our athletes to developing course management strategies, mental awareness and breathing techniques to execute at the highest level in competitive environments. In order to play at the collegiate level our athlete’s need to be exceptional at time management skills and creating positive lifestyle habits. Under this program we teach our athletes how to practice effectively, track goals and progress, tournament preparation, post tournament analysis and body wellness.
Our goal is to provide our athlete’s with the BEST ADVICE & GUIDANCE in their journey to playing collegiate golf.
Athlete’s must be playing competitively on either a local, provincial , national or international tours. To successfully qualify for this team the athlete must complete evaluation and interview with Sean Burke or coaching staff.
Program Dates: Full Season Program
Individual Coaching: 40 Sessions (1 hour)
Practice Sessions: TBD
On-Course Sessions: TBD
Tournament Support: TBD
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Coaching at Piper’s Heath Golf Course
- Group Practice Sessions (120 minutes)
- On-Course Coaching (120 minutes)
- Private Coaching Sessions (60 minutes)
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- Trackman Combine Testing
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Tournament Consulting (Pre-tournament prep/Post-tournament analysis)
- Personalized Development Plan
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp
Email/Call to inquire about pricing.