Athlete’s Recommended ages: 10 – 14 years old
Our Competitive Junior Program is structured to enhance an athlete’s ability to compete in a competitive environment. Our goal is to develop fundamental golf skills and building powerful athletic movements to ensure our athlete’s have the optimal chance of performing at the highest level.
Athlete’s in this program have a passion and a desire to compete at a LOCAL, PROVINCIAL and NATIONAL LEVEL.
We exposes our athlete’s to an Intense Training environment, while developing skills and techniques to cope with the stressors of competing at the highest level. We expose our athletes to developing course management strategies, mental awareness and breathing techniques to execute at the highest level in competitive environments. Personalized Development Plan will be created for each athlete to track progress, practice, statistics and goals.
Program Dates: May 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021
Group Coaching: 5 Sessions (once per month) Trackman Combine Testing
On-Course Coaching: 5 Sessions (once per month)
Individual Coaching: 20 Sessions (1 hour)
Day: Arranged directly with Sean Burke
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Coaching at Piper’s Heath Golf Course & Modern Golf
- Group Practice Sessions (90 minutes)
- On-Course Coaching (120 minutes)
- Private Coaching Sessions (60 minutes)
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- Trackman Combine Testing
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Tournament Consulting (Pre-tournament prep/Post-tournament analysis)
- Personalized Development Plan
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp
Email/Call to inquire about pricing.
PGA of Canada
PGA of Canada