Below are TOUR Performance Golf Academies booking policy for Private Lessons / Coaching programs, inclement weather policies, payment policies and refund polices for all programs.
- If the student needs to reschedule a lesson, the student must notify the coach at least 48 hours prior to the session.
- If the student notifies the coach less than 48 hours prior to the lesson, the student will forfeit that lesson.
- If the student fails to show up to the lesson or fails to notify the coach within 48 hours of the lesson the student will have forfeited the lesson.
- All lessons are scheduled through the coaches calendar invite or VCita booking platform. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they have accepted the calendar invite to ensure no lessons are missed.
- Students will be responsible for any damaged/stolen items at any of our partner facilities.
- In the event that there is inclement weather, the coach will make a determination on whether the lesson will be rescheduled.
- If the coach has not notified the participants about the cancellation, the lesson, clinic or program will resume as planned.
- All private lessons / monthly coaching programs, golf clinics, junior programs must be paid in full prior to the start of the students first session.
- Monthly coaching programs and private lessons purchased are non-refundable.
- Monthly coaching programs purchased must be used within 6 weeks of the first lesson. For example, a student commits to (1) month of weekly coaching (4 sessions). First lesson is scheduled for March 1st, the student must complete the (4) sessions by April 12th. If the student has any remaining sessions past the 6 weeks they will forfeit those sessions.
Ladies Golf Clinics / Junior Golf Clinics / Junior Golf League / Junior Golf School
- Cancellations of any clinics / junior golf league / junior golf schools must be done two weeks prior to the first class to be eligible for a refund. If the program is cancelled two weeks prior to the start date, a 15% administration fee will apply.
- Please be advised that No refund will be given if cancelled less than two weeks to the start date of the program.
- Students who miss a class for any reason will not be provided a make-up class.