Below are TOUR Performance Golf Academies booking policy for coaching programs / private lessons, inclement weather, payment policies and clinic/golf school policies. In order to secure a lesson/program, your coach will email you a PDF, please review and sign this document. This document acts as a contract between the customer and TOUR Performance Golf Academy.
Coaching Programs / Private Lessons
- If the student needs to reschedule a lesson, the student must notify the coach at least 48 hours prior to the session.
- If a student notifies the coach less than 48 hours prior to the lesson, the student will forfeit that lesson.
- If the student fails to show up to the lesson or fails to notify the coach within 48 hours of the lesson the student will have forfeited the lesson.
- All lessons are scheduled through the coaches calendar invite or VCita booking platform. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they have accepted the calendar invite to ensure no lessons are missed.
- Students will be responsible for any damaged/stolen items at any of our partner facilities.
- In the event that there is inclement weather, the coach will make a determination on whether the lesson will be rescheduled.
- If the coach has not notified the participants about the cancellation, the lesson will resume as planned.
- All monthly coaching programs / private lessons must be paid in full prior to the start of the students first lesson.
- Monthly coaching programs or private lessons / packages purchased are non-refundable.
- Monthly coaching programs purchased must be used within 6 weeks of the first lesson. For example, a student commits to (1) month of weekly coaching (4 sessions). First lesson is scheduled for March 1st, the student must complete the (4) sessions by April 12th. If the student has any remaining sessions past the 6 weeks they will forfeit those sessions.
Golf Clinics / Junior Golf League / Junior Golf School
- Cancellations of any clinics / junior league / golf schools must be done two weeks prior to the first class to be eligible for a credit. A 15% administration fee will apply.
- Students who miss a class for any reason will not be provided a make-up class.