Our New Competitor Program is structured to introduce a competitive experience, while continuing to develop fundamental golf skills and building powerful athletic movements.
Our goal is to create an environment where our athlete’s will build life-long skills of the game and develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our athlete’s will be introduced to game like situations in a PRESSURE environment, while developing skills and techniques to cope with different situations. Developing course management strategies, mental awareness and breathing techniques to execute in competitive environments.
Program Dates: May 1,2018 – September 30,2018
Group Coaching: 15 Sessions (2 hours) TRAIN YOUR GAME
Individual Coaching: 10 Sessions (1 hour)
Day: Arranged directly with Sean Burke
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Access to Piper’s Heath Golf Course (50% OFF for all Juniors, accompanied by an adult)
- Group Practice Sessions (120 minutes)
- On-Course Coaching (120 minutes)
- Private Coaching Sessions (60 minutes)
- TRAIN YOUR GAME (Profile Access)
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Tournament Consulting (Pre-tournament prep/Post-tournament analysis)
- TPI Assessment
- Personalized Development Plan
- Access to TP Golf Academy Classroom Platform
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp *2018-2019*
$1,999.99 + HST