Our College Prep Program is for athletes who have a passion for the game of golf and want to explore and learn how to compete at a collegiate level. We exposes our athlete’s to an INTENSE TRAINING environment, while developing skills and techniques to cope with different situations. Developing course management strategies, mental awareness and breathing techniques to execute in competitive environments. In order to play at the collegiate level our athlete’s need to develop EXCEPTIONAL time management skills. Under this program we teach our athletes how to practice effectively, track goals and progress, tournament preparation, post tournament analysis and body wellness.
Our goal is to provide our athlete’s with the BEST ADVICE & GUIDANCE in their journey to playing collegiate golf.
Athlete’s must qualify for this program by successfully completing evaluation and interview with Sean Burke.
Program Dates: January 1,2018 – December 31,2018
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Access to Piper’s Heath Golf Course (50% OFF for all Juniors, accompanied by an adult)
- Guidance in recruiting process
- On-Course Coaching
- TRAIN YOUR GAME (Profile Access)
- Private Coaching Sessions
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Tournament Consulting (Pre-tournament prep/Post-tournament analysis)
- TPI Assessment
- Personalized Development Plan
- Access to TP Golf Academy Classroom Platform
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp *2018-2019*