Athlete’s Recommended ages: 8 – 12 years old
Our Beginner Program is structured to introduce a competitive experience, while continuing to develop fundamental golf skills and building powerful athletic movements.
Our goal is to create an environment where our athlete’s will build life-long skills of the game and develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our athlete’s will be introduced to game like situations in a COMFORTABLE environment, while learning how to keep score. Skills development is extremely important, learning how to score is crucial!!!
Program Dates: May 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020
Group Coaching: 20 Sessions (1 hour)
Individual Coaching: 5 Sessions (1 hour)
Day: Arranged directly with Sean Burke
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Access to Piper’s Heath Golf Course (50% OFF for all Juniors, accompanied by an adult)
- Group Practice Sessions (60 minutes)
- Private Coaching Sessions (60 minutes)
- TRAIN YOUR GAME (Profile Access)
- Skill Testing and Player Analysis
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- TPI Assessment
- Personalized Development Plan
- Access to TP Golf Academy Classroom Platform
- Discount to *Junior Golf League* ($499.99)
- Invitation to – Winter Training Program and March Break Training Camp
$1,250.00 + HST